The best LASIK eye surgery value in Richmond
- Dr. Lipstock was the first surgeon in Virginia to perform LASIK surgery.
- With our state-of-the-art technology and highly skilled surgeon, over 99% of people ages 18-39 achieve 20/20 vision or better.
- We are not a corporate LASIK center. Our patients receive personal care from Dr. Lipstock and his premier team throughout their LASIK journey.
- Save money over your lifetime with laser vision correction instead of glasses and contacts. We offer competitive prices and financing options that fit most budgets.
Save up to $1,100 OFF LASIK
Surgery must be done by 9/1/2023.
(cannot be combined with interest free financing)
We are proud to offer the latest Laser Vision Correction technology to our patients.
- All FDA Approved refractive error corrections
- LASIK or PRK
- Blade-free LASIK technology
- Utilizes the revolutionary Wavefront Guided iDesign 2.0 Software
- up to 24 months of follow-up care, including free enhancements
LASIK costs you less than the price of contacts or glasses over a ten-year period. LASIK is a safe and cost-effective way to see clearly.
Glasses $369 per year
Contacts $250 per year
Cleaning Solutions $200 per year
Estimated cost over 10 years: $8,190
(and you still have poor vision)
Take advantage of our Summer special with up to $1,100 off of your LASIK procedure. Must have surgery by 9/1/2023. Mention code SAVE1100 when scheduling your free consultation.
Cannot be combined with interest free financing.
Ready to get started?
extended payment financing options for LASIK
Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center offers some of Virginia’s most generous extended payment financing options for LASIK and other vision correction technologies.
Payment Plans Available through Care Credit
0% Interest Payment Plans – 0% interest
financing for 24 months
Extended Payment Plans – 24-60 month term plans with fixed monthly payments, low annual percentage rates, and no prepayment penalty.
Flex Plans/ Health Savings Accounts
If you or your spouse has a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or a Health Savings Account, you can use pre-tax dollars for your LASIK or PRK and still take advantage of our 0% financing for up to 24 months.