General Eye Care
Our services include:
- Blended Vision
- Cataract surgery
- Intraocular Lens Implantations (IOLs)
- Limbal Relaxing Incisions (LRIs)
- Treatment of corneal diseases
- Glaucoma management
- Treatments for dry eye and allergies
- Retinal Disorders
Our goal at Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center is to provide our patients with the highest quality eye care in a comfortable environment.
Here’s how we accomplish this goal:
- Superior Patient Care: We understand that many of our patients come to us with worries and concerns about their vision and sometimes confusions as to what their expectations should be. Our first concern is to ensure that each patient fully understands what can be achieved with any given vision correction technology and to treat each patient as a respected individual.
- Technology: Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center integrates the most advanced available technology in all of our medical and surgical services. Dr. Lipstock is personally involved with ongoing research projects to advance the field of eye care procedures.
- Training: Our doctor and technical staff members exceed the annual number of continuing education credits required by their accrediting boards. We encourage all of our staff members to actively participate in ongoing education to improve their skills and expand their knowledge base.
- Experience: At Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center, we employ the most experienced professionals available.
- Unwavering Commitment: Dr. Lipstock is available 24/7 to his patients, including weekends and holidays.