Why Choose Us?
Lipstock LASIK and Cataract Center was founded in 1986 by Dr. Kenneth D. Lipstock with the purpose of using the world’s most advanced vision correction technology to help as many people as possible achieve their best vision without lenses. In the past 25 years, Dr. Lipstock and his staff have helped over 15,000 people from across the United States and Canada gain freedom from nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and relief from the effects of cataracts and presbyopia.
- Dr. Lipstock is one of the most experienced refractive surgeons in America. He was personally trained by one of the leading pioneers of the LASIK procedure, Dr. Luis Ruiz, and in 1995, he became the first surgeon in Virginia to perform LASIK.
- Dr. Lipstock was one of the first US surgeons to use LASIK to treat astigmatism and farsightedness. He was the first surgeon in Richmond to perform blade-free LASIK and one of the only surgeons in the world to perform bifocal LASIK. Dr. Lipstock notes: “My goal is to produce better than 20/20 vision for every one of my patients.”
- Lipstock LASIK and Cataract Center is the only LASIK Center in Virginia to offer a 20/20 Money Back Guarantee in writing. Dr. Lipstock guarantees qualified candidates that they will be able to read the 20/20 line, or better, on the vision chart after their surgery or he’ll refund their procedure fee. It’s an easy money back guarantee to make considering Dr. Lipstock’s track record.
- Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center offers some of Virginia’s most generous extended payment Financing Options for LASIK including online approval.
- Lipstock LASIK and Cataract Center offers the most advanced technology available at the guaranteed lowest price. The unrivaled experience of Dr. Ken Lipstock coupled with the most advanced LASIK technology available today is offered to you at the lowest price guaranteed. If you should find another center in Richmond with equivalent technology at a lower price, Dr. Lipstock will match that price and beat it by $25 per eye.
- Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center invests in the very latest laser, surgical, and pre-op testing equipment available. Dr. Lipstock performed the first FDA approved Intralase blade-free LASIK procedure in Richmond and uses the most up-to-date technologies for all his procedures.
- Dr. Lipstock and his staff perform the full array of vision correction technologies. Our services include LASIK, PRK, Blended Vision, ‘no needle, no stitch, no patch’ Cataract surgery, LRI, treatment of corneal diseases, treatments for dry eye, glaucoma, and retinal disease.