Why Choose Us?
Lipstock LASIK & Cataract Center was founded in 1986 by Dr. Kenneth D. Lipstock with the purpose of using the world’s most advanced vision correction technology to help as many people as possible achieve their best vision without lenses. In the past 20 years, Dr. Lipstock and his staff have helped over 15,000 people from across the United States and Canada gain freedom from nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and relief from the effects of cataracts and presbyopia.
Dr. Lipstock and his staff perform the full array of vision correction services:
- Cataract Surgery
- PRK (LASIK alternative)
- Blended Vision
- No Needle, No Stitch, No Patch cataract surgery
- LRI (Limbal Relaxing Incisions)
- Refractive errors
- Comprehensive eye exams to identify underlying eye problems
- Prescribe corrective lenses
And treat the following conditions:
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Dry eye
- Retinal disease
When necessary, we work closely with a team of subspecialists when their services are required.
More Reasons to Choose Us
- Experience: Dr. Lipstock is one of the most experienced refractive surgeons in America. He was personally trained by one of the leading pioneers of the LASIK procedure, Dr. Luis Ruiz.
- Leader: In 1995 he became the first surgeon in Virginia to perform LASIK and he was one of the first U.S. surgeons to use LASIK to treat astigmatism and farsightedness. He was the first surgeon in Richmond to perform Blade-free LASIK and one of the only surgeons in the world to perform bifocal LASIK.
- Superiority: In the field of cataract surgery, Dr. Lipstock has been recognized internationally for his unbiased and comprehensive research into controversial laser-based methods.
- Technology: We invest in the very latest laser, surgical and pre-op testing equipment available.
- Financing: We offer some of Virginia’s most generous eye care financing options in Richmond to help patients afford better vision, including online approval.
- LASIK Guarantee: We are the only LASIK center in Virginia to offer a 20/20 Money Back Guarantee in writing. Dr. Lipstock guarantees qualified candidates that they will be able to read the 20/20 line or better on the vision chart after LASIK, or he’ll refund their procedure fee.