Why Choose Us?
It’s rare to have access to a true pioneer of medical technology living right in your community, but that’s exactly what Richmond residents have. Dr. Kenneth Lipstock was Virginia’s first LASIK surgeon and one of the first in the United States to perform LASIK. Since 1986 Dr. Lipstock has provided outstanding vision care, performing thousands of successful vision correction procedures. Today he is recognized as one of the leading LASIK and PRK surgeons and cataract specialists in the state as well as internationally.
Dr. Lipstock and his staff perform the full array of vision correction services:
- Cataract Surgery
- PRK (LASIK alternative)
- Blended Vision
- No Needle, No Stitch, No Patch cataract surgery
- LRI (Limbal Relaxing Incisions)
- Refractive errors
- Comprehensive eye exams to identify underlying eye problems
- Prescribe corrective lenses
And treat the following conditions:
- Corneal diseases
- Diabetic retinopathy
- Dry eye
- Retinal disease
When necessary, we work closely with a team of subspecialists when their services are required.
More Reasons to Choose Us
- Experience: Dr. Lipstock is one of the Why most experienced refractive surgeons in America. He was personally trained by one of the leading pioneers of the LASIK procedure, Dr. Luis Ruiz.
- Leader: In 1995 he became the first surgeon in Virginia to perform LASIK and he was one of the first U.S. surgeons to use LASIK to treat astigmatism and farsightedness. He was the first surgeon in Richmond to perform blade-free LASIK and one of the only surgeons in the world to perform bifocal LASIK.
- Superiority: In the field of cataract surgery, Dr. Lipstock has been recognized internationally for his unbiased and comprehensive research into controversial laser-based methods. Dr. Lipstock has also been recognized as the world’s most experienced surgeon utilizing nanoflex IOL technology with blended vision.
- Technology: We invest in the very latest laser, surgical and pre-op testing equipment available.
- Financing: We offer some of Virginia’s most generous eye care financing options in Richmond to help patients afford better vision, including online approval.
- LASIK Pricing: Dr. Lipstock offers competitive $250 LASIK pricing to qualified patients. Learn more on our pricing page.